MaxiMist Extractor Fan – The best selling extractor made in the UK.
Technicians should always use up to date tanning machines like the MaxiMist, with correct product atomization levels, which will help to reduce airborne solution.
All clients should be provided with protective items, such as nasal filters, disposable under garments
Technicians should always use nasal filters or face masks and most important of all, ensure there is adequate ventilation or extraction. If you blow your nose at day’s end, and see evidence of tan solution in your tissue, then your room is not well ventilated. Having a proper Spray Tan extractor will help.
- over 760 cubic metres per hour filtered.
- 100 watt motor, 220 volts.
- weight packed 8Kgs
- size 306 x 306 x 120mm excluding handle.
- powder coated for a long life.
- The motor has an “expected” life of over 40,000 hours, that is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 20 years!!